Welcome to Samadhi Temple of Shirdi Sai Baba in the state of Maharashtra in India and other places of worship for Sai devotees. Samadhi Temple of Shirdi Sai Baba is only one of Its kind & that exist in Shirdi only.
Samadhi Temple of Shirdi Sai Baba, where His heavenly body is taking rest.
Samadhi Temple of Shirdi Sai Baba opens at Four o`clock in the early morning. Followed by Bhupali (Beginning of rituals) at 04.15 AM. Kakkad Aarti starts at 04.30 AM. Kakkad Aarti finishes at 05.00 AM. Next, bathing rituals begin & after …
Shri Sai Baba lived in this temple called Dwarkamai (The Ruins of a Masjid). He lived there for 60 long years until His Mahasamadhi in the year 1918. During this period devotees had their Darshan & Puja in this place.
Alternative place of dwelling for Shri Sai Baba. Sai Baba used to slip one night in Dwarkamai & on next night slips in Chavadi. Chavadi has the meaning in local language as a meeting place for villagers.
On every Thursday a Palanquin Procession is organized from Samadhi Mandir to this Chavadi. This is organized in the same manner as it was before.
Eleven Sayings of Shri Sai Baba
- Whosoever will keep his feet on this holy place of Shirdi, all his sufferings will come to an end.
- The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of my Samadhi.
- Shri Sai Baba shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- Samadhi temple (Tomb) shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
- Baba shall be active and vigorous even from His Tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from My Tomb.
- I am ever living to help and guide all who came to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- As you look to me – I look to you.
- If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
- Whenever you seek advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
Shri Sai Baba`s assurance-Once said to Shyama (Madhav) one of His devotees
“If a man utters My name with love, I shall fulfill all his wishes, will increase his devotion. And if he sings earnestly My life and My deeds, I shall be set in front and back and on all sides. Specifically, those devotees, who are attached to Me, heart and soul, will naturally feel happiness, when they hear these stories. Believe Me that, if anybody sings My leelas, I will give him infinite joy and everlasting contentment. It is My special characteristic to free any person, who surrenders completely to Me, and who worships Me faithfully, and who remembers Me and meditates on Me constantly. How can they be conscious of worldly objects and sensations, who utter My name, who worship Me, who think of My stories and My life, and who thus, always remember Me! I shall draw out My devotees from the jaws of death. One will get rid off of all diseases after hearing my stories. So, hear My stories with respect, and think and meditate on them, assimilate them. This is the way of happiness and contentment. The pride and egoism of My devotees will vanish, the mind of the hearers will be set at rest; and if he is wholehearted and complete with faith, he will be one with Supreme Consciousness. The simple remembrance of My name as ” Sai, Sai” will do away with sins of speech and hearing”.
Meaning of Shri Sai Baba`s Aarti
- Oh Shri Sai Baba, we do Aarti before You, Who bestowed happiness to all beings.
- Allow us to take refuge under your feet, where only all our desires will burn to ashes.
- Being in your Body & Soul, You always show us the path to the achievement of self-realization & God.
- You fulfill the desires of aspirants as per their wishes. Your power is such unlimited that, the meditation on Your Feet & chanting Your name removes all the fears of this worldly anxiety.
- Your method of teaching to us is unfathomable as we realize the same after You ward off of all the evils.
- In this modern age of the universe, Your Feet is the only shelter being the Avatar of God.
- Every Thursday devotees rush to You & queue like ants to have Your Darshan certainly by which, You will ward off all evils & will allow Your devotees to take rest under Your feet.
- Let You fulfill the desires of the writer/ reader/listener of this Aarti, as Chatak bird is feed with cloud water on the arrival of the rainy season.
Hotel Room Booking
For a Comfortable Stay in Shirdi near Shri Sai Baba Temple Area